Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

MY FERRARI MY FRIEND



I will never forget that one fine evening when I stood in front of my house with a troubled mind
... there he was.
There we stood,
we laughed
we shared jokes,
we exchange thoughts,
we went for a meal,
we had coffee,
Without even realizing the time pass so quickly,

Our friendship become stronger each day
with real hopes,
with real dreams,
and longing desires to be rich and famous.

We went the extra mile for each other. The affection we have is unbreakable by
those who see,
those who talk,
and those who care.

The fondest memories I will never forget where
he took care of me when I was sick without thinking twice,
he took time of for me from his priority,
he took effort to cook for me.

What is it that makes it possible to reach out to each other?
without it becoming unclean,
without any boundaries,
without being judgmental and
called my house his 2nd home
"No words could explain"

I can still remember times we argued about the existence of GOD
interesting,
eye opening,
an open honest conversation.

My hopes, my joy and my happiness are short-lived. He is drifting away from me everyday without realizing. It never crossed my mind that this day would come and rip everything in one glance.

I question myself what I did, what went wrong. I blame myself for being selfish and ignorant.
Questions keep running through my mind - is it because of
my color,
my race,
my religion,
and so on....... still no answers

Cause suddenly my whole friendship changed. I saw him at a distance, nervous as could be, without feelings,without gestures, nothing to show that he is able to express himself and towards me like before.
He who I put trust can no longer face me anymore and speak the truth.

Or is it the truth I am seeing in him.......

1 comment: